We thank you for your patience as we navigate through these uncertain times. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Following state guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS) we are excited to announce the opening of our office for most services. Our team has been working hard to welcome you back and we appreciate your patience as we work through this process.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. In addition to our normal extensive procedures, we have also instituted new enhanced safety protocols that we wanted to make you aware of.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to complete an online screening questionnaire. We will confirm those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We will ask for you to remain in your car and call the office when you arrive for your appointment if possible. We will communicate with you when we are ready for you to enter.
• Your temperature will be taken via a touch-less thermometer when you arrive. We have hand sanitizer available for you to use when you enter the office. We ask that you wear a face mask when entering and exiting your appointment.
• Clear barriers have been installed in strategic locations throughout the office for your safety.
• You may notice that our reception room looks different with increased spacing between chairs. Magazines have been removed since these are difficult to clean and disinfect. Please come to your appointment alone, or with only one parent/guardian. Non-patients will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
• Appointments are being managed to allow for improved social distancing. There will be greater time between patients to reduce waiting
times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in our office at any one time.
• We will be wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including face shields, gowns, bouffant caps, and enhanced masks.
Additionally, patients will be provided with a mouth rinse prior to beginning any procedure.
• We have completed a major upgrade to our HVAC and filtration system. We have also installed medical-grade air purifiers throughout the office.
We appreciate your continued confidence and look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.